Achieving Scalable Revenue Results
Delivering practical consulting services to enhance commercialization and sustainable growth of European companies since 1997.
Next Step Europe
Great technology, life science, energy and consumer product development and market introductions happen every moment through Europe. With strong education systems, research and public support, the Nordic region leads the way with great new innovations. However without proven approaches and experience in ‘commercialization and scalability’, less than 30% of Nordic companies and ideas achieve initial market success.
For those companies which gain initial customers and funding success, scaling to the next level of customer adoption, predictable revenue growth and sustainable profitable growth brings new challenges. Over 75% of the companies recognized by Norwegian Dagens Naeringsliv as “Gaselle’s” experience declining revenue, profits and value within two years of the award designation.
Next Step, which has European operations based in Oslo, Norway, offers practical approaches and consulting services proven to maximize scalability and long term success for technology, life science, energy, consumer product and service companies.
Our best practices, delivered through a well-honed team approach, have delivered 200% or greater return on investment for hundreds of clients through:
- Scalable, repeatable Go to Market preparation process which includes value proposition and messaging development, product launch planning and sales enablement.
- Sales processes to deliver predictable revenue growth through direct sales team(s) and / or alliances and channel partners.
- Internationalization and/ or market expansion from the definition to implementation of the most effective ‘go to market’ approach to drive revenue success and profitability across multiple geographies.
- Business process and leadership development to maximize company value and sustainability.
- Market development, awareness and lead development programs include definition of value proposition and positioning, sales messaging, PR outreach and marketing programs.
Why Next Step:
Since 1997, Next Step has delivered proven results for many and Norwegian (bMenu, Falanx, GiPS, IntraPoint, Nevion, Opera, Tandberg) companies as well as global enterprises including Adobe, Google, Lilly, Palo Alto Networks.
Our 40 person global team delivers best practices and a structure methodology to achieve revenue results, scalability and international success.
Location: Oslo International Hub, Oscarsgate 27, 0352 Oslo, Norway
In the Press:
October 16, 2013: Norwegian Business Newspaper Finansavisen published an article covering Next Step’s presentation at Norwegian Investment Forum . Read full article (in Norwegian)
February 10, 2014: Jennifer Vessels, CEO of Next Step presented an analysis of revenue and profitability growth of 20 Norwegian startups entering the U.S. market: How can we best understand the level of ROI these companies will provide to investors? (From Norwegian Business newspaper Finansavisen). Read full article: English or Norwegian.
For insights and information on this and other research projects please contact Next Step.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, please Contact Us
What Our Clients Say
“For years, we struggled in gaining funding, collaboration with partners or initial pilot customer traction. Thanks to the clarification of message and focus through Next Step, we are now in discussions with organizations which can provide resources, funding and paths into the global market.”
Odd Bernhard Torkildsen, Inventor