Tuesday, 22nd October
8AM - 11AM | Location: University Club, 3277 Miranda Ave, Palo Alto Palo Alto
Cybersecurity and Privacy: Managing Threats, Risks and Protection
Our partnering affiliate K&L Gates presents an informative event that will take place:
October 22, 2013
8:00 – 11:00 a.m. PDT
Reports of high-profile cyber attacks make headlines almost every day, and the headlines confirm the reality: cyber attacks are on the rise with unprecedented frequency, sophistication, and scale. And they are pervasive across industries and geographical boundaries.
Please join us for this informative program on Tuesday, October 22nd at the University Club in Palo Alto.
Our panel of experienced K&L Gates partners, in-house counsel, and industry experts will focus on how tech companies can:
- manage threats and attacks when they happen
- minimize potential legal exposure using the right internal policies and procedures
- understand the expanding European notification regulations and how they impact you
- explore how the regulations around the world impact your risk – US, Europe, China and beyond
- learn about the growing prevalence and usefulness of insurance policies to protect against cyber risk
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 – 11:00 a.m. Program & Q&A
Breakfast will be provided.
- Jon Michaelson, K&L Gates, Palo Alto
- Jeff Bornstein, K&L Gates, San Francisco
- David Bateman, K&L Gates, Internet Law and Privacy
- Sheila FitzPatrick, NetApp, Inc., Worldwide Legal Data Governance Counsel/Worldwide Data Privacy Counsel
- Etienne Drouard, K&L Gates, European Internet Law and Privacy
- Roberta Anderson, K&L Gates, Insurance Coverage Law
- James Patterson, AIG Executive Liability, Cyber Specialist: Western Region
For more information, email Christina Hendry.