Carole Amos specializes in channel marketing and sales operations as well as product marketing. A marketing professional, she has over 20 years of experience with high-tech products and services in the U.S. and international markets with companies of all sizes.
Carole’s successes have included:
- Creating and managing channel marketing programs including partnership benefits and requirements, partner recruitment, joint lead generation, pricing strategy, public relations, sales collateral, marketing communications, product packaging, localization, and industry events for companies sized from startups to $8.6 Billion in sales.
- Managing the launch of IronKey products to the channel, capturing 18% market share in the first year of channel sales. Developing the Partner Program, implementing promotions, media plan, roll-out plan and collateral to jump start and increase sales.
- Revitalizing the channel program for VSS Monitoring, onboarding 30 new resellers in 3 months. Follow-on lead generation programs, lead nurturing, sales and technical training engaged the partners in joint success.
- Enabling sales force to rapidly learn and sell new software application to propel manufacturers and distributors into e-commerce. Development of sales guide, detailing benefits of the new products and strategic messages. Provided user personas for each type of customer.
- Defining, implementing and managing the marketing strategy and execution of Live Capital’s credit management software. Transitioned company strategy and product definition from a focus on B2C to a highly scalable, cost-effective Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
Carole’s work experience includes IronKey, VSS Monitoring, Sun Microsystems, Adobe, LiveCapital, and Inxight Software.
She has served as the vice president of marketing for LiveCapital (SaaS credit management software), director of partner marketing and sales operations for VSS Monitoring, director of channel marketing for IronKey, and group product manager for Sun Microsystems.
Ms. Amos holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo and an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic University.