Keith Bloss specializes in voice-over work and content writing. In addition he spent 24 years as an air traffic controller and training specialist for the FAA and 8 years as a tower controller and trainer for the USAF.
Some of Keith’s prior successes have included:
- Voice over commercial work for DEI (Diversified Exposure Inc.) including a commercial spot broadcast regionally on the east coast that generated interest in employment opportunities for DEI.
- Auto-attendant work for DEI using voice-over techniques.
- Website content writing for Gay USA Pages. This included researching and writing content used to create websites in 6 different U.S. cities.
- Consultant for WCG (Washington Consulting Group) including airspace research as a sub-contractor for Boeing Research. This research involved creating more direct routings for commercial air carriers providing fuel and time savings.
- Developed training plans and administered training for a multitude of developmental air traffic controllers over a 28 year period. His dedication to the training environment produced a much sought after and positive approach to learning in a stress-filled environment.
- Facilitated several training seminars as an air traffic controller including the train the trainer course and the ATTE (Air Traffic Teamwork Enhancement) workshop resulting in increased teamwork awareness and enhanced safety in the skies over Northern California.
Keith’s clients have included DEI, Gay USA Pages and WCG.
Before becoming a consultant in 2009, Keith spent 32 years in the air traffic control field for the USAF and the FAA.
Keith has attended 2 years of college toward an aviation degree and has been certified in several areas of air traffic and training. In addition Keith has gone through several classes and private tutoring in the field of voice over.
Keith currently volunteers in many capacities including serving as an Elder at his church, working for Churches in Partnership, a community garden feeding those in need and DBX (Daily Bread Express), a program used to provide home bound clients daily meals throughout the Portland metro area.