Kimberly Baker Kelley specializes in product, services and vertical marketing strategy and programs with over 15 years of experience launching new technology solutions and driving market success globally for companies large and small. Her Organization Development projects include team development and employee engagement.
Kimberly’s prior successes include:
- Launched new high-end telepresence solution recognized as Best in Show at major trade event with capacity attendance. Product produced first year sales 2.5 times its predecessor.
- Led efforts to revitalize market share for company’s core product line. Implemented new channel enablement tools to help reseller partners. Y/Y bookings increased by more than 20% globally in first year.
- Worked with Fortune 50 companies, including Safeway, JC Penney, Ford and GM, and state and federal government agencies including SSA and the FAA to market, sell, deploy and support enterprise learning and communication solutions. Briefed press and analysts on company vision and on new product launches.
- Implemented solution selling focus for recently acquired high-end telepresence solution. Developed new sales qualification process, value based selling model, compensation plan and evaluation metrics.
- Led launch of new training analytics product line while partnering on the annual company-wide marketing plan. Developed messaging for website content and tradeshow collateral for startup talent management consultancy.
- Developed low cost marketing approaches to support profitable revenue growth and preserve Company’s viability following a significant market downturn and reduction in force. Increased revenue by expanding services offerings.
- Defined and created sales tools for company and channel salespeople and SEs. Developed and led training programs and webinars for sales, partners and customers.
- Worked with distributors, DMRs and other resellers to raise awareness of manufacturer’s products and developed joint marketing and training programs to support channel sales reps. Led marketing efforts for revitalizing focus on AV integrator and consultant community.
- Participated in Organization Development projects with global energy company, professional services organization and non-profit to resolve data integrity issues with an ERP system, coach project team during an ERP update and improve communications between two misaligned departments, respectively.
Kimberly has worked for technology companies as an employee as well as in consulting roles. She’s been engaged with Polycom for over six years in various product and services marketing functions. Prior to Polycom, she worked at One Touch Systems as vice president of marketing and sales. She also worked in sales support and software product management at Dionex and was in a sales role at VWR Scientific and American Laboratory magazine. She held consulting roles at Saba and LJL Biosystems.
Kimberly Baker Kelley holds a Masters of Science degree in Organization Development from the University of San Francisco and an MBA in Marketing from Miami University.