Laurie is an outstanding facilitator in team building, executive coaching, and management/leadership development. She is known for ensuring her clients are implementing the right strategies to meet their goals. She has worked with a diverse portfolio of clients, including Align Technology, Applied Biosystems, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Cisco Systems, Genentech, Google, Johnson and Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Sirius Satellite, Sony Pictures, Sun Microsystems, 2Wire and Wachovia Bank.
Much of her work and passion has been with leaders and their teams. Laurie is able to see what stands in the way of their success in ways that they often cannot. Her facilitation approach revitalizes teams by maximizing their existing resources and removing obstacles, enabling them to powerfully deliver business-critical results.
Consulting Experience Highlights:
- Co-facilitated and coached participants in a transformational leadership program that facilitated breakthroughs in projects, relationships and communication throughout the organization. (Applera, Cisco, Genentech, Google, Hewlett Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Sirius Satellite, Sun)
- Provided ongoing executive coaching to help support significant company initiatives and reinforce individual growth and development. (Sony, Wachovia Bank)
- Designed and facilitated team building sessions for sales and product development groups. Strengthened each team’s ability to communicate more effectively in order to address their most significant business priorities in alignment with company goals. (LifeScan, a Johnson & Johnson Company)
- Designed and delivered a management development program with an emphasis on employee retention. Worked with the executive team in customizing the program and ensuring a successful company rollout. Designed and delivered a facilitation skills workshop for senior management to address the need for improved meeting facilitation company wide. (BEA)
- Facilitated cross-functional, team building events, during critical stages in the company’s growth. Developed annual executive off sites. Facilitated various workshops to meet ongoing management development needs. Designed and implemented a strategic selling process to strengthen key business partnerships. Implemented a yearlong career development program for all management. (Aradigm, BioMarin Pharmaceutical)
Prior to entering the world of consulting, Laurie worked at LifeScan, a Johnson and Johnson company. For twelve years she led teams that designed and implemented employee, organizational, leadership and sales development programs. One of her accomplishments was leading a team that created the vision, plans and execution strategy for a new Telesales department.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, BS Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Betta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi
- Certified in delivery and coaching of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Lominger 360 Feedback, Innovative Leadership, Situational Leadership, Situational Selling and Strategic Selling