Nicki Bouton specializes in building and facilitating outstanding communications and sales enablement programs, specializing in blended learning and highly engaging live virtual classroom experiences. With over 30 years of sales and sales enablement experience, Nicki has created & led high impact programs in the U.S. and across the globe for companies of all sizes.
Some of Nicki’s prior successes have included:
- Design of blended learning, ILT, & live virtual training programs for large & small companies around the globe; including facilitation of hundreds of hours of highly successful and interactive Live Virtual Classroom sessions over Webex, Adobe Connect, and Microsoft Live to increase sales and sales leadership skills.
- Designed & facilitated hundreds of hours of communications skill courses focused on increasing impact with key stakeholders, executives, sales contacts, and cross functional team members; with focus on improving impact with email, voicemail, telephone, online engagement via web meetings, proposals, sales & business ops reviews, & presentations.
- Engaged as a Learning & Development Consultant, and created sales mastery and new hire programs for companies like Cisco Systems, EMC, and SAP in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and other Emerging Markets.
- – Collaborated with sales enablement and marketing teams to design & lead development of online simulations to increase sales skill, executive engagement success, and the ability to successfully sell into key verticals (FSI, Energy, Public Sector, High Tech, Life Sciences, and Healthcare.
- Designed and led development team to create & deliver blended learning program introducing new sales process and business review programs for a global sales force of over 10,000; led global stakeholder teams; Tailored programs for all field job-roles resulting in 450+ training sessions delivered via ILT and Webex over 4 month period.
- Design, development and facilitation of learning summits, Lunch & Learns, and recurring video and online broadcast series to reinforce programs and introduce new skills for sales impact with sales into key verticals and solution sales.
- Leading win strategy sessions and proposal development efforts for SBC Telecommunications as the Regional Manager for their San Francisco Proposal Center, resulting in wins from $100K to $12M+.
As a testament to her success, Nicki has been selected to deliver presentations to learning professionals on blended and virtual learning at ASTD and CLO conferences. She has also mentored and coached facilitators and Instructional Designers at Cisco, SAP, and EMC.
In addition to her professional experience, Nicki has extensive experience as a community organizer, which has provided key opportunities to hone her creative problem solving, negotiation, finance, and communications skills. This experience has further reinforced her skills in the art of successful collaboration and ability to achieve win-win results during complex and highly visible projects, and with diverse stakeholder groups across the globe.