Rebecca is a passionate business development professional skilled in defining transformational strategies and then distilling them into executable components. She is known for her cognitive ability to see connections between market dynamics and partnerships to create new value exchanges grounded in business principles.
Some of Rebecca’s prior successes have included:
- Leveraging her global experience in senior business development positions in industry leaders such as Cisco Systems, IBM/Tivoli, Macromedia/Adobe and a variety of start-ups, she employs her cross-organizational expertise to foster collaboration across companies and between partners to deliver innovation.
- Ms. Saunders began her relationship with Next Step in her role as Global Manager of Channel Go-to-Marketing Strategy for Cisco’s Authorized Learning Partners where she aligned training and learning services with Cisco priorities to accelerate partner competency that increased profitability and growth in Security, Cloud and Collaboration. The next step to growth began with education.
- Ms. Sanders has built and executed channel and end-customer vertical including go-to-market sales strategies. She also developed and facilitated training that increased business-relevant customer conversations. In addition, her change management methodologies have maximized wallet-share for her clients. As part of Cisco’s development, she led business development teams and pioneered management solutions for Connected Industries, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
- OEM & SaaS Business Models
- Smart Grid, Security, Cloud, Collaboration & Management Solutions
- Technology & Development Partner, Alliances and Programs
- Compliance Operational Business Process
- Architecture-based Network Solution Design
- Channel Development, Sales Enablement & Services-led selling
- Go-to-market Strategy Design & Execution
Previous to her work with Next Step and earlier in her career with Cisco Ms. Sanders held Senior Market Development positions with various leading independent software vendors. Rebecca is a graduate of Foothill College in Economics.