Lora is a high energy consultant and management professional with exceptional interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills. Some of the areas in which she has facilitated learning and development through workshops, coaching and consulting include Solution Selling Leadership, Planning, Problem Solving, Communications, Team Building and Project Management. She has both CCSI and CSE certifications, and is a leader in the Cisco Business Learning Program.
Some of Lora’s recent engagements have included the following:
- Facilitation of company-wide initiative and skill development in Solution Selling Management consulting on an individual and organizational level to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Development of strategic plans for growth.
- Facilitate customized coaching sessions for staff and executive team members which are customized to meet common goals through a personalized approach.
- Media training and coaching to ensure a consistent and relevant message.
- Team building session facilitation along with change management.
- Performance coaching workshops for a financial institution.
- Presentation and sales demonstration skills workshops for Networking, Retail Banking and Manufacturing Companies.
- Designed and delivered workshops in Team Presentations in a Selling Situation.
Prior to her Consulting career, Lora was Assistant Vice President for Provant Project Management and Director of Training and Operations at Global Novations. Some of her responsibilities in these roles included managing and leading a $10M+/year corporate training division.
As Director of Training and Operations at Global Novations Lora:
- Managed over 50 training and consulting professionals.
- Delivered project management, communications, presentation, team-building, and diversity skills training classes to internal and external clients.
- Directed a corporate-wide staff evaluation and mentoring program.
- Designed and developed train and trainer and consultant certification programs.
- Delivered seminars and one on one coaching to all levels in the organization.
Lora holds an MA in Education from Lassell College in Boston and a BA in Education from Northeastern University. She is a member of the American Society of Training & Development (ASTD); Project Management Institute (PMI).