Thursday, 12th June
8 AM (Pacific) / 11 AM (Eastern) | online
Webinar – 2020 Vision or How Will Current Tech & Business Trends Affect You
You are invited to a Complimentary online Webinar
Learn why and how you can keep up with change in today’s world
during upcoming webinar: 2020 Vision or How Will Current Tech & Business Trends Affect You?
When: June 12th, 2014
Time: 8am – 9am Pacific (11am – 12 pm Eastern)
Webinar Cost: Complimentary
It is undeniable – we are living in a global economy with rapidly accelerating change. What is driving the consumerization, 24×7 worklife blend and movement ‘to the Cloud’?
Together with Industry experts Sophia Abramovitz, CEO of Norton Enterprise International and Next Step’s CEO Jennifer Vessels we will debate the drivers of change and how these changes provide opportunity for the industry and the economy. We will look into how these changes impact you and your business – creating a strategy and improving the business model to remain relevant in the changing global marketplace.
Learn the dynamics behind the three megatrends noted by Forrester, Gartner and IDC and experienced by Next Step’s clients:
- Mobile, Global Access to information, people, platforms and services – anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Servicization Economy or business solutions as a service – allows us to make quicker decisions, use as much as we need or want of a product and pay per use.
- The Connected World otherwise known as “Big Data” or “Internet of Things,” through which all of the information collected via mobile and global access is utilized as business or marketing intelligence.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in current Technological and Business Trends and Transformations and how they will affect us all
- Senior executives, department head, or team lead in a small- to medium-size enterprise, leading an organization to be more innovative, productive, and cost effective, while improving the bottom-line.
- Consulting Industry Professionals
All webinar attendees will receive a complimentary complete Next Step’s Article on 2014 Technology and Business Trends.