Reality today is changing rapidly due to new innovations, digitalization and global growth. This seminar will provide practical techniques on how you can benefit through lessons learned in Silicon Valley, Asia Pacific and the Nordic. The future is digital – how to succeed, virtual development, driving innovation hand in hand with cost efficiency, learning from start-ups, state of the art virtual reality and gaming, leveraging new technology and having fun.
The seminar will take place between 14.30-17.00 (17.30 incl networking) on December 14, 2016 at Gture, Hoffsveien 70c at Smestad in Oslo.
Please register (seminar is exclusive and free of charge) on:
14.30-17.00 – Main session
1) Introduction & Welcome. Digitalization and innovation hand in hand with cost efficiency. (Stein Erik Moe, CEO Gture)
2) Growth in a changed reality – lessons learned from Silicon Valley (Jennifer Vessels, CEO Next Step, Silicon Valley)
3) Stretching the reality – transforming film, TV and other industries (Jens Petter Høili/Runar Eidsaa – executives Future Group)
4) Delivering advanced 3D/Virtual reality services from the leader in Sri Lanka (CEO Digital company)
5) How to create and deliver services in a virtual environment (Rolv-Erik Spilling, Co-founder Gture, Janagan Balasingham, Senior Project leader, Gture)
6) Visualization of big data: revolutionizing visualization in the Oil & Gas and Construction industry (Ulf Vegard Jensen, CEO Geologiq)
7) The future content is video – lessons learned from a successful start-up (Marianne Bratt, CEO Vibbio/Stine Norum, COO Vibbio)
17.00-17.30 – Networking
Important – be aware of limitation of participants – so please sign-up through the link above as soon as you know your participation.
Best regards Rolv-Erik Spilling and Stein Erik Moe
11:00 Welcome and introductions including What does “Geo Diverse Data Solutions” mean to you?
11:30 How has Bay Microsystems’ offerings helped / delivered value for the DoD??