Rita Farin has 20 years of experience developing and managing marketing, innovation and communications programs for global high-technology companies. Working with both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies over the years, Rita has cultivated an expertise in designing programs that strengthen brands, increase global name recognition and generate qualified leads for distributed enterprises. By collaborating closely with product marketing, channel, public relations, sales and executive teams, Rita develops integrated marketing strategies, messaging platforms and tools that convert to sales worldwide.
Some of Rita’s prior successes have included:
- Founded a global marketing and communications consultancy that worked with more than 40 high-tech companies in a two-year period to develop powerful international brands
- Managed the creation and redesign of more than 45 websites, including e-commerce sites, by working with leading designers and developers
- Developed strategic marketing and communications plans that integrated lead generation, advertising, branding and online programs to increase name recognition and sales
- Developed global messaging platforms, corporate identities, visual language and guidelines and managed regional localizations to ensure the creation and maintenance of strong global brands
- Workedwith companies’ two-tiered distribution channels to deliver channel communications and sales tools that facilitated sales processes
- Managed dozens of product launches, developing new product positioning and launch deliverables including sell sheets, customer references, brochures, website pages, channel promotions, webinars and presentations
- Reduced corporate advertising costs by 90% by working with leading independent creative teams to produce high-quality advertising
- Developed creativity and innovation programs that resulted in new product line conception and 100% increase in director productivity; enhanced creativity in employees and partners and strengthened the organization’s competitive edge
- Wrote copy for a wide range of communications materials including, websites, brochures and case studies
- Consistently produce high-quality marketing programs under-budget and within tight timelines and constantly leverage the newest technologies and methodologies to help companies increase efficiency, cut costs and achieve marketing targets
Rita’s clients have included Cisco Systems, Red Hat, WebEx and Porter Novelli (Hewlett-Packard account). Rita holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in International Finance and Marketing from the University of Miami. She is also a certified creativity coach, consultant and facilitator.