Suzanne McLarnon specializes in learning development, consulting, coaching and facilitation for Sales and Leadership disciplines. She has over 20 years of experience as a strategic leader and organization builder who creates world-class learning solutions, tools and programs to increase sales, performance and productivity on a global scale. She is also experienced in talent development and fostering learning culture.
Some of the prior successes that Suzanne has accomplished include:
- Created and directed new on-boarding training programs and tools which decreased new hire attrition by double digit percentages.
- Proposed, directed and led programs to hire and train thousands of new college graduates worldwide. Initiated global assessment center processes to ensure consistent hiring of diverse, top talent through behavioral interviewing and performance challenges. Created discovery learning curricula for sales and engineering- specifically for millennials. Created mentoring programs and assessment strategies in concert with Sales leaders to ensure long-term field success of program participants.
- Created award-winning programs for leader-led Sales, Leadership and Coaching training.
- Formulated state-of-the art designs for innovative e-learning and sales simulations
- Created personalized e-learning capability to enhance client experience.
- Created highly utilized searchable video curricula enabling client audiences to find the information or training that they need on-demand and learn within communities of practice.
- Developed Corporate University interactive web 2.0 tools to foster learning communities and facilitate on-line learning.
- Created strategies and councils to enable centralized learning teams to understand global learning needs and create development strategies which meet the needs of a global community.
- Developed new Inside Sales organizations in China, Japan and Europe.
Before becoming a consultant, Suzanne served as the VP of Academy for Allscripts. She was Director of Worldwide Sales Force Development & Director of the Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP) for Cisco Systems and previously she built new organizations for MCI and ITT World Communications.
Ms. McLarnon holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA. She will soon earn the iPEC Coaching Certification & Master Practitioner Energy Leadership Certification. She is a certified coach for the Judgment Index and is a Certified Cisco Instructor.