Business owners and leaders want to make a difference with a great company and team.
This starts with a scalable business foundation for revenue growth through a high performing success team. Ultimately, the owners, investors, and employees are rewarded through new opportunities via expansion, strategic alliances, and investments or eventual exit. Some of the factors that impact a company’s growth and the return to stakeholders include:
- Sustainable revenue stream from a diversified customer base
- Committed, adaptable success team
- Market fit, size, and opportunities
- Unique and defensible Intellectual Property
- Sustainable business model and ability to execute
- Adaptability to maximize customer loyalty and remain competitive
During the upcoming weeks, Next Step is offering a number of programs to provide business leaders with tools and knowledge for growth. These include:
- Scalability from the Ground Up: 21 March 8 – 15:00 at Grundermeissen in Bergen Norway.
- Building a Digitalization Travel Value Network: 4 April – 15:00-17:30 at GTure in Smestad – Invitation Only -Contact Next Step for more information.
- Show Me the Money: Ways to Gain Value from Company Growth: 6 April 12:00 – 14:00 in San Francisco. For more information and registration see: https://www.research.net/r/LS3TVH2
- Leading Success in Digital World: In collaboration with GABA 12 April 18:00 – 21:00 in Palo Alto: More information on http://bit.ly/2nkASZ1
- Achieving Lucrative Exit in Oslo Norway 25 April 8:30 – 11:00 at Wiersholm Office at Aker Brygge. More information on http://bit.ly/2mrW9uF
- Successful Business Growth in Disruptive Market 26 April 17:00 – 20:00 at Atelika in Bjorvika. Contact Next Step for more information.
We hope to see you in one of these events or later in the spring in Oslo, San Francisco or other location!