Digital transformation means new revenue models, operational efficiency, increased global access and value creation. It also provides new opportunities for engagement and development of people – employees, leaders, partners, and suppliers.
For successful transformation, managers need to:
- Gain understanding and desire for change across the organization through the cross-functional task force and learning programs.
- Empower autonomous teams to work in an agile manner with rewards for successful milestone achievement.
- Develop a high-performance culture that embraces new technologies and change.
- Attract, engage and integrate diversity including next-generation digital natives throughout the organization.
- Understand employee’s goals and opportunities and guidance to maximize their success and relevance.
While digitalization delivers increased revenue and streamlined operations, Apple, Facebook and Daimler Benz have demonstrated that successful digitalization leaders to have a more productive, engaged culture and workforce.
To learn more about Next Step’s proven approach for digitalization success, download Next Step for Digitalization or contact me for the invitation to join a Digitalization Forum, complete a DigitalReadiness Assessment or just have a conversation.
If you are in Oslo, Norway on 11 May, please join us for “Leading in Digital World” seminar from 9:00 – 11:30 at Oslo House of Innovation.